[ovirt-users] About NAT in libvirt default virbr0, it cannot reach LAN of host.

lof yer lofyer at gmail.com
Tue May 26 05:48:01 UTC 2015

Some users of mine are complaining about NAT in oVirt.
They said that vmware's NAT can reach LAN of host like 192.168.1.0/24, but
NAT(I use extnet.py in hooks, ie. 192.168.122.0/24) in oVirt cannot do that.
I've tried kinds of network in virt-manager like route, nat, isolated.

What's the difference between libvirt's NAT and VMWare's NAT?
What should I do to make libvirt's NAT reach LAN of the host?