[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.6.0 Alpha Test Day canceled, schedule update

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed May 27 06:15:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
the planned oVirt 3.6.0 Alpha Test Day planned for today[1] has been canceled.
We suffered a major outage in our labs[2] so we were not able to refresh the ovirt-3.6-pre repository with updated builds to be tested.
We have not matched the deadline for filling the Test Day wiki page with the required tests[3].
We have no commitment from developers for attending to the Test Day and no people assigned to single tests.
Finally, having postponed the Alpha for 3 weeks took us really near to the Feature Freeze[1].

We're then changing the schedule, planning a new ovirt-3.6-pre refresh after the feature freeze, tentatively on June 17th (build on June 16th) and we
need to plan a new Test Day right after the refresh.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Release_Management#Key_Milestones
[2] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2015-May/010626.html
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Test_Day

--