[ovirt-users] Hung task in the Tasks tab

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Wed May 27 08:36:17 UTC 2015

Hello Christopher,
I seem to be having the same issue with fencing command. Seems to me
like a minor bug?

On 26.05.2015 21:21, Christopher Cross wrote:
> Thanks Eli. This morning I ran the vdsClient command and got back "{'status':
> {'message': 'OK', 'code': 0}, 'allTasksStatus': {}}". After that I decided to
> try and restart the engine hoping that it would clear the incorrect status and
> that worked. Do you think a bug should be opened? I am not sure that I would be
> able to recreate it or provide much more information other than logs. Thanks
> again for the help.
>
> Christopher Cross
> Linux Systems Network Administrator
> Colorado Public Radio
> 7409 South Alton Court | Centennial, CO 80112
> 303-871-9191, ext. 258
> www.cpr.org <http://www.cpr.org/>
>
> On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 3:30 AM, Eli Mesika <emesika at redhat.com
> <mailto:emesika at redhat.com>> wrote:

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767