[ovirt-users] Upgrade path

Soeren Malchow soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Thu May 28 14:25:50 UTC 2015

Dear Johan

Basically we did just that last week, but we created a new cluster and put it new hosts with CentOS 7.1 and then migrated the machines, we also made the experience that Live Migration between clusters (in this Case Fedora 20 -> CentOS 7.1) does work if not you have to reboot the hosts.

The last thing we did not due is migrated the hosted engine as well, but from my understanding it should basically be that same as migrating to a hosted engine – i will report once we go there

Cheers
Soeren