[ovirt-users] Contribute with Ovirt

Amit Aviram aaviram at redhat.com
Sun Nov 1 08:07:28 UTC 2015

Hi Somansh, and thanks for having interest in the project!
First I would recommend getting know with the architecture of oVirt:
http://www.ovirt.org/Architecture

Then you can decide whether contributing to oVirt Engine:
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Engine_Development_Environment

Or to VDSM:
http://www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Developers

Of course, feel free to ask anything via the mailing lists.