[ovirt-users] Contribute with Ovirt

Somansh Arora technokrate17 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:29:26 UTC 2015

Thanks All, For you responses.

I would love to be in Admin team, as this is the work i have been doing
from quite some time.

After understanding more about here in Ovirt, i may expand my service
towards other verticals.

@Barak, I subscribed to the infra mainling list. Let me know what else need
to be done to join the team.

Also please let me know what work i need to do and who should i contact for
all the basic things to start with you.

Regards
Somansh Arora

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 5:10 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Somnash,
>
> Since you describe yourself as a 'Linux Admin' I was wondering if you will
> be interested in joining the oVirt infra team.
> The oVirt infra team deals with maintaining the infrastructure that is
> used by the oVirt community to work and collaborate on the oVrit project.
> The infrastructure mainly consists of oVirts Jenkins-based CI and build
> system as well as other services such as the source code repositories, the
> package repositories, the wiki and the mailing lists.
> Participation in the infra team does require some amount of dedication and
> perseverance, as infra issues are not as easy to abandon as code patches
> are...
> You can find more (slightly outdated) information about the infra team
> here: http://www.ovirt.org/Infra
> Please don't hesitate to contact the infra mailing list if you want to
> join up, we will be very happy to have you on board.
>
> Regards,
> Barak Korren,
> oVirt infra.
>
> On 30 October 2015 at 11:55, Somansh Arora <technokrate17 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am a Linux Admin from India aged 24, working for a reputed company
>> handling their Linux, AIX and HPUX server from last 2 years. I would like
>> to give some of my time now contributing to some of the open projects. I
>> liked ovirt.
>>
>> Please let me know if i could be of any help in any ways around. Help
>> from anyone in your team responding to me is appreciated.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards
>>
>> Somansh Arora
>> +91- 9582671964