[ovirt-users] Hosted-engine 3.6RC

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 10:17:27 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 10:57 AM, noc <noc at nieuwland.nl> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have tried to get a hosted-engine-3.6RC for quite some time now and
> everytime I run into the same problem: sanlock error 22.
> (as do more people on this list)

Sorry, but where you got it from?

I was looking at hosted-engine-setup logs and everything seams fine there:
2015-11-01 14:39:44 DEBUG otopi.context context._executeMethod:142 Stage
closeup METHOD
otopi.plugins.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.core.misc.Plugin._closeup
2015-11-01 14:39:44 DEBUG otopi.plugins.otopi.dialog.human
dialog.__logString:219 DIALOG:SEND                 Hosted Engine
successfully set up