[ovirt-users] 3.6: All Windows VMs marked with an eclamation mark

Mark Cahall markcahall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:57:40 UTC 2015

I haven't have a chance to try and reproduce it but -- in the past I've
seen issues on other platforms where if the timezone set in the VM differs
from the timezone set on the node it causes some reaction.

Are the VM/node timezones different? If so, it may just be a courtesy
notification alerting to that -- what implications that would have, if any,
on logs ect I don't know.