[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Must a user see his/her VMs through the web browser?

John Hunter zhjwpku at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:07:39 UTC 2015

Hi Yaniv,

Thanks for your feed back, the web-based user portal is perfect for me, but
our
team prefer not using the web browser, for it may not fit for our scenario.

We want to develop an GUI application that can be used by the users, provide
functions like login, manage his/her VMs, and connect to the Desktop by
click the button.

Any suggestion about this?

Cheer,
Zhao Junwang