[ovirt-users] Migrate from ovirt-manage-domains to aaa

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 10:19:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

engine-manage-domains is capable of removing a domain.
then you can delete all users with authz name of the old domain by sorting the users in the webadmin UI.

if you would like to migrate from one into the other you can use this[1] utility.

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.

[1] https://github.com/machacekondra/ovirt-engine-kerbldap-migration/releases