[ovirt-users] HA

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 19:07:23 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Budur Nagaraju <nbudoor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Simone
>
> Yes my ovirt engine is running on VM,can you pls update on  how to do the
> self hosted engine mode  settings?by doing this any of the deployed VM will
> get effected?

No, ovirt-ha-agent will manage only the engine VM but HA for other VMs will
be managed by the engine.

Here how to deploy from scratch using the oVirt engine appliance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODJ_UO7U1WQ

Here how to migrate an existing env to hosted engine:
http://www.ovirt.org/Migrate_to_Hosted_Engine