[ovirt-users] MacSpoof with multiple VM's -> bad/slow response on 3.5.3

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 03:56:42 UTC 2015

Updated Pfsense, rebooted where failovers where done, same issues
occures in some way when the FW was rebooted or turned off/onn again.

I happens randomly but is a pain in the ass to debug as you are
expecting it should not vanish :)

CARP IP's are not working anymore, sometimes they are... and finally
you find out... macspoofing is gone as setting on the VM.

More people seen this ?