[ovirt-users] migrate hosted engine on NFS to FC on oVirt 3.6

Paul Groeneweg | Pazion paul at pazion.nl
Tue Nov 10 08:35:49 UTC 2015

Thanks for the quick answer. So I have to setup hosted engine on FC and
then detach + import storage domain.
What means all VMS should be offline when domain is detached.

With clean everything, you mean remove all hosted engine packages en
configs? Or would you advise a complete reinstall of the OS?

Best Regards,

Paul Groeneweg