[ovirt-users] missing glusterfs support in hosted engine appliance

Jiří Sléžka jiri.slezka at slu.cz
Tue Nov 10 23:28:52 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am playing with oVirt3.6 hosted engine on glusterfs. Installation
seems to work without problems but after login to manager it looks like
whole "volumes" tab is missing and also settings regarding gluster
service (also virt service) in cluster edit window...

I use CentOS7.1 on both hosts and hosted engine was deployed from
appliance in ovirt repo.

Also when I try to add a new storage domain (data, glusterfs) I get error

Operation Canceled

Error while executing action Add Storage Connection: Internal Engine Error

Here is engine.log

http://pastebin.com/MB3CaCDx

I can see this nice error...

"The connection with details '10.224.102.91:/vol5-strip2-rep2' failed
because of error code '480' and error message is: 480"

...but have no idea what does it mean :-)

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Jiri Slezka