[ovirt-users] Wishlist - Mix gluster and local storage in same data center

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 09:10:03 UTC 2015

Hello Liam.

Well. If you have a look on hook's code than you can make it persistent by
removing the code that recreates the storage when VM is started. However
than you have to make sure that you either do not relocate VM to another
host or purge the local storage image if you do. If you come up with
general solution for this or ideas, let me know.

So far we are experimenting with using that local storage for CI slaves. In
this case it is not a problem for it not be permanent.

Anton.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Liam Curtis <lcurtis at datto.com> wrote:

> Thanks for this info! Would be great if the temporary storage could
> ultimately be made to be persistent

Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat