[ovirt-users] Update on oVirt Mirroring Status

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 09:45:20 UTC 2015

Hello All.

Following previous announcement, please note that we still face a problem
with getting updates to our mirrors. This is firewalling problem and we are
working with IT on resolving it.

I have temporarily updated mirror list to include only resources.ovirt.org
there. It will be changed back as soon as the mirroring is restored.

Please note that if you are not using the mirrorlist and include URLs
directly and you are interested in latest snapshoots, than you may need to
use http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-@VERSION@/rpm/@DIST@/ directly.

Will reply on this message once I get an ETA. Please contact infra at ovirt.org
in case you have any questions.

Anton.

--
Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat