[ovirt-users] Issue with ISO Domain

Conteh, Modou modou.conteh at acsicorp.com
Wed Nov 11 17:13:59 UTC 2015

I am currently trying out OVirt in my organization as a vdi solution, but I do have an issue after installation of the engine and the node, trying to add the iso to the engine,I receive and error that,  there is no iso domain available, there is no documentation that actually touches on how to add ISO images to the ISO domain, where is the ISO repo folder location, how can one copy iso's to the domain.  Also is it not possible to browse after setting up vm to pick from ones desktop an iso image to run for installing a vm ?

Thanks to everyone who is putting their effort in this project, we do appreciate you all

Thanks