[ovirt-users] excessively long log in time

Jeb Baxley jeb.baxley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:16:48 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all of your help.  i found biggest part of the problem.  Before
I used AAA-ldap-setup, I used engine-manage-domains.  This was was creating
a conflict, essentially the managed-domain wass going first and after it
timed-out it would use the aaa-ldap connection.  After I removed the
managed-domain and restart the ovirt-engine, the logins started to work
much much faster.  it's around 10 secs now.  Still would prefer to be less
than a second, but way better than a minute.

[image: --]
Jeb Baxley
[image: http://]about.me/jeb.baxley
<http://about.me/jeb.baxley>