[ovirt-users] qemu version in oVirt CentOS 7.1 repos

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Sun Nov 15 19:29:31 UTC 2015

Hi there,

with the advent of oVirt 3.6 and our aging FC20 nodes I'm searching
for a replacement. Until today I always matched oVirt on CentOS 7.1
hypervisors to qemu 2.1.2. That would make no difference to our
already running Fedora virt-preview 2.1.3 version.

Looking at http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6/rpm/el7/x86_64/
it seems as if qemu 2.3.0 found its way into the newer CentOS repos.
Can someone confirm if I got that right.

Best regards.

Markus