[ovirt-users] [EVENTS] oVirt event about storage domain

Julian De Marchi julian at jdcomputers.com.au
Sun Nov 15 23:44:58 UTC 2015

heya--

I am running a 3.6 cluster using hosted-engine. I have finally got the
cluster running and left it over the weekend. Today however in my Events
panel in the manager interface I am seeing this entry:

The Hosted Engine Storage Domain doesn't no exist. It should be imported
into the setup.

I go to import data into my cluster and it says there is no data domains
to import. In 3.5 this was never an issue and the hosted-engine pool was
never visible in the management interface.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

--julian