[ovirt-users] Hosted-engine-setup

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 10:16:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

hosted-engine has to be executed on a physical host (or a nested host
with all the proper CPU flags) that supports KVM virtualization. That
means linux kernel and the vmx flag in /proc/cpuinfo iirc.

I am also adding Sandro who is the maintainer of the setup tool as he
might have some additional insights.

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak