[ovirt-users] console error

Budur Nagaraju nbudoor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:22:41 UTC 2015

able to resolve  the host name without any issues,one thing I observed in
the  node the time is getting changed automatically  with the current
time though I have the public NTP servers  updated,is there anyways to
resolve the issue ?

server 0.centos.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 1.centos.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 2.centos.pool.ntp.org iburst