[ovirt-users] How to add faster NIC to oVirt cluser / host?

Christophe TREFOIS christophe.trefois at uni.lu
Mon Nov 23 18:29:27 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have currently a data center with two clusters and each cluster had 1 host.

On one of the hosts, I now enabled 10 GbE NIC called p4p1. Currently everything is going over a 1 GbE NIC called em1 (ovirtmgmt).

My question now is, how I could add my 10 GbE NIC to the setup for instance to use for transferring data during transmissions to export domain or to simply replace the 1 GbE?

I prefer little downtime (eg only temp network loss), but a full downtime (shutting down) could be acceptable.

Thank you for any pointers or starting points you could provide,

Kind regards,

—
Christophe