[ovirt-users] Highly Available in 3.6 and USB support

jaumotte, styve s.jaumotte at maine-et-loire.fr
Tue Nov 24 12:10:23 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I join to this message an extract of the engine.log.

To complete informations, the node which I turn off is a R620 with a drac7 fence agent.
When poweroff, after few seconds (perhaps 1 minute), this server is turn on automatically (drac command I think).

This VM is Windows 10 but I also  have test with linux VM and the result is the same.

Another question not related to this subject is that all my windows VM are with an orange exclamation point. I don't see anywhere any reason !

Thank's,

SJ

Réponse ou transfert de la part de Styve JAUMOTTE