[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Networking fails for VM running on Centos6.7.Works on Centos6.5

mad Engineer themadengin33r at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:00:41 UTC 2015

each vm has 4 nics connected to 4 different  bridges which is
connected to 4 different physical interface in access mode VLAN.No
bonding between interfaces.I have IP assigned on "ovirtmgmt" bridge
which is used for storage,migration,console and VM internet access.All
interfaces are 10G with MTU 9000.
During my test only change i made was booting to centos6.5 kernel.

Facing another issue with PXE booting guest machines switching to old
kernel fixes this too