[ovirt-users] Troubles after upgrading oVirt from 3.4 to 3.5

andy.michielsen at gmail.com andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 06:08:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have got my oVirt back up an running.

Sadly I do not know what went wrong in the weekend but I believe reinstalling the engine and the nodes did the trick. Also changing the mtu value in the ifcfg-ovirtmgr to 9000 is not a good idea. But I changed that on Tuesday so that wan't the original cause. But I really wanted my system back up and in my search changed a lot of config files to see what would do the trick.

What let me to believe the change to the ifcfg-ovirtmgr is the fact that the vdsm log told me my servers where not reachable in oVirt but I could reach all server from a cli prompt just fine and even connect to the nfs shares.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Kind regards.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad