[ovirt-users] Admin <at> internal inlog problems with clean install 3.6RC

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 17:00:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I believe this should solve your problem:

$ ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool user edit admin --account-valid-to="2100-01-01
00:00:00Z"

(feel free change the date to whatever suites you)

If it won't help, can you please send output of this psql command?

# select valid_to from aaa_jdbc.users where name = 'admin';

Username and password to connect to database can be found here:
/etc/ovirt-engine/aaa/internal.properties

Thanks,
Ondra