[ovirt-users] Admin <at> internal inlog problems with clean install 3.6RC

Christopher Miersma miersma at ualberta.ca
Mon Oct 5 18:52:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I had used this command already:
$ ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool user edit admin --account-valid-to="2100-01-01
00:00:00Z

Unfortunately, it did not solve my problem. I had started poking around
in the database, but didn't find the field you mention.

I have just rebuilt my setup again, and this time it suddenly worked.
The only difference I noticed this time was that I got the message "[
ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Failed to stop service
'ovirt-vmconsole-proxy-sshd'" So, while I've got it working, I still
don't have a good explanation of why it didn't work before and does
again now. I rebuild a few more times and see if I can get it to happen
again.

Christopher