[ovirt-users] Mix local and shared storage on ovirt3.6 rc?

Liam Curtis lcurtis at datto.com
Wed Oct 7 04:03:11 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Loving ovirt...Have reinstalled many a time trying to understand and
thought I had this working, though now that everything operating properly
it seems this functionality is not possible.

I am running hosted engine over glusterfs and would also like to use some
of the other bricks I have set up on the gluster host, but when I try to
create a new gluster cluster in data center,  I get error message:

Failed to connect host <myhost> to Storage Pool Default.

I dont want to use just gluster shared storage. Any way to work around this?