[ovirt-users] Questions about 3.6RC

jaumotte, styve s.jaumotte at maine-et-loire.fr
Wed Oct 7 09:14:29 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

We have planned to migrate from xen open source to ovirt and we study the differences between 3.5.4 version and 3.6. I have some questions about this differences :

- In 3.6RC, we don't see anymore the HostedEngine virtual machine in ovirt. My install is correct or this feature is not available anymore ?
- In 3.6RC, my windows virtual machine status show an orange exlamation point which indicates " Actual operating system type differs from the configuration ". I don't know what is wrong, the operating system is correct and my vm works well.

Thanks for your answers,

S.J