[ovirt-users] Questions about 3.6RC

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:20:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am a user like you, I have been testing ovirt 3.6 since the first beta.

For the hosted_engine not being shown in webui, according to ovirt team,
you have bring up your DC by creating a storage domain, then you have to
import the hosted_storage into your DC, after that you will be able to see
the VM engine.

This didn't work for me until now, every time I import the hosted_storage
to the DC, the VM engine crashes.

My test environment contains only one hypervisor + NFS storage.

Could please share your test environment, and if you test the import of
hosted_storage, could you please share the result.

 Thanks