[ovirt-users] Hanging remove snapshot tasks

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Thu Oct 8 15:49:51 UTC 2015

Yes they are in this table:engine=# select command_type, entity_type
from business_entity_snapshot;
                   command_type |                      entity_type
-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
  org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RemoveSnapshotCommand |
org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.Snapshot
  org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RemoveSnapshotCommand |
org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.Snapshot
  org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RemoveSnapshotCommand |
org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.Snapshot
  org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RemoveSnapshotCommand |
org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.Snapshot
(4 rows)

engine=#

The doc says that taskcleaner.sh should be called by ovirt-setup, I can
see it in the log, it is called but it doesn't clean that compensations.
Could I just remove these entries?

Thanks for your help,
Arsène