[ovirt-users] Can´t use a VM Network VLAN, because the Virtual Machines inside can't reach the Gateway

Julián Tete danteconrad14 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:29:13 UTC 2015

I found the reason of my Problem: the virtual machines can't write the ARP
table ¡¡¿?!!

When I manually use the command:

arp -s 192.168.XXX.XX 00:09:XX:XX:XX:XX

I can reach the gateway

I can't reach anything from my net segment but i can reach Internet (Double
¡¡¿?!!)

For the moment I wrote a script, but is awful to do this.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance :)