[ovirt-users] Support for windows10

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 13:23:49 UTC 2015

On 10/07/2015 08:30 AM, Budur Nagaraju wrote:
> I'm using ovirt version "oVirt Engine Version: 3.5.4.2-1.el6" and my
> win10 build is  "6851156.iso" ,
> let me if this doesn't support in the mentioned ovirt version ..
Well this is the RTM that should have been working. Can you give a bit
more details, what exactly is happening when you try to install Windows 10?

Another thing what is your Hypervisor operating system? Is it also el6?
If so it might be the reason why it was working for me, however i
haven't been checking win10 on a EL6 machine.

See how it works at redhat.com