[ovirt-users] oVirt Engine redundant ?

Nico gluster at distran.org
Mon Oct 12 06:52:35 UTC 2015

Le 2015-10-12 05:37, Julian De Marchi a écrit :

> The oVirt hosted-engine will do what you want. Have a read of the below.
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Migrate_to_Hosted_Engine [1]
>
> --julian

Thanks for your quick reply.

I m going to follow the step described in this page.

The first action is to run

# hosted-engine --deploy

 INFO ] Stage: Initializing

 Continuing will configure this host for serving as hypervisor and
create a VM where oVirt Engine will be installed afterwards.

 Are you sure you want to continue? (Yes, No)[Yes]:

In my case; i've already an existing install on this node (AllinOne);
will it be ok ? nothing will be break or overriden ?.

Thanks

Regards

Nico

Links: