[ovirt-users] CEPH rbd support in EL7 libvirt

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Oct 12 08:13:39 UTC 2015

Hi Nir,

I have not tried to use Ovirt with Ceph, my question was about libvirt and was directed to ask the question here, sorry for the noise; I understand libvirt is not really ovirt's people concern.

The thing is qemu can do ceph rbd in EL7, libvirt does not, although support seems to be there and a simple rebuild enables it.
Was hoping you guys know more.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro