[ovirt-users] ovirt repos dependencies

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Oct 12 14:51:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

I tried to install a single host with a custom repo synced by my own
from official ovirt, gluster repos etc... (with katello). But
installation always fail because otopi can't locate gluster packages,
while those packages are available and can be yum installed on the host.
So, what does otopi require more than gluster repo for a successfull
installation?
This limitation prevents from anyone to install a host from an other
repo than official ones (in my case, using a katello subscription)

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques