[ovirt-users] VM Network activity on ovirt UI

Marc Seward linuxuser26 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:31:09 UTC 2015

I'm generating network activity on a VM using iperf.The VM acts as an iperf
client.On the client,iperf reports that data has been successfully sent to
iperf server.The iperf server also shows that it's successfully receiving
data from the iperf client.But,network is at 0% on the ovirt UI.The client
and server are on different private networks.

On the same VM,when I generate network activity by fetching a file from a
public network using wget,the network column correctly shows activity on
the ovirt  UI for the VM.

Could someone help me understand why I am unable to see network activity on
the ovirt  UI when iperf is used?

Appreciate your help.TIA.