[ovirt-users] Support for windows10

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 11:04:06 UTC 2015

On 10/13/2015 12:48 PM, Budur Nagaraju wrote:
> While installing am getting the error  ,tried by increasing CPU but no
> luck,
> getting the error below error.
>

> 'system thread exception not handled"
Please change the Disk interface type to 'IDE'
To change that you go to the admin interface
Choose the VM (It must be powered off)
in the lower tabs choose: 'Disks'
For each disk:
- Choose the disk entry in the list
- Click 'Edit'
- In the 'Edit Virtual Disk' Dialog change the interface type to 'IDE'
and click 'OK'

After that try again to start it please.

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com