[ovirt-users] Upgrading

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at aasteel.com
Tue Oct 13 15:25:09 UTC 2015

Is there a best practice when upgrading from ovirt 3.4 to 3.5?
I upgraded my development server which is a self hosted server and I
just did a regular update without putting anything under maintenance...
Though my vm's where turned off. It all went well and the migration from
krb/ldap to AAA went smoothly and so far is running like a champ.

I am about to do the same to our production cluster and was wondering if
I must put all Hosts under maintenance before I do the upgrade? Is it
any different than a self hosted ovirt setup?

Thanks in advance for all/any tips from the mailing list!