[ovirt-users] oVirt - High Availability

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:25:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I would like to know in which cases HA will happen?

1. network failure? ( i.e , if we accidentally remove the network cable or
if network card stopped working due to some reasons. )

2. Server is suddenly shut-down due to power failure (i.e - NOT a proper
shut-down ) or due to server  Hardware failure such as motherboard or
processor.

3. accidental reboot ?

WILL HA will happen when above mentioned things happen?

YES or NO?

Hope to hear from you?