[ovirt-users] oVirt - High Availability

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:28:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you very much for help.

I have one more question.

How to connect *ILO Power Management ports *between *2 hypersvisors? *

Let's assume,

192.168.1.1/24  is the ip address of hypersvisor1 node.
192.168.1.2/24 is the ip address given to ILO port of hypersvisor1 node.

192.168.1.3/24  is the ip address of hypersvisor2 node.
192.168.1.4/24 is the ip address given to ILO port of hypersvisor2 node.

then,  Can We connect ILO ports of these 2 hypersvisors *to the same switch*
where Ethernet ports of these 2 hypersvisors are connected?

or

can we connect ILO ports of these 2 hypersvisors with  a *CROSS cable*
while Ethernet ports of these 2 hypersvisors are connected
*to a switch? *

If you can answer, I will be able to complete this question?

Hope to hear from you.