[ovirt-users] integrate iSCSI and FC on the same oVirt datacenter

Patrick Russell patrick_russell at volusion.com
Mon Oct 19 15:14:39 UTC 2015

We use FCoE in our setup. All the configs are in /etc/fcoe/ and fcoeadm is part of the ovirt-node iso. So this should work the same as setting up FCoE on CentOS or RHEL.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Storage_Administration_Guide/fcoe-config.html

-Patrick