[ovirt-users] just joined the list

Johan Vermeulen jameslast29 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:16:30 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I just joined the list and I can't wait to get " acquainted" with Ovirt
I have about 150 people for who I have to provide a workstation, Internet
access and accounts, and
solve all their problems. About 40 work on laptops, the others use
disk-less thin clients and ltsp.
I hope to replace the ltps-part with Ovirt and Spice.
The users are dispersed over some 15 locations.
The entire setup runs on Centos.
So far I've been looking at the Quick Start Guide, and got as far as
setting up nfs.

One thing would help a lot in this testing fase: I've set up the
Ovirt-engine in Virtualbox.
Is it also possible to configure and attach a ( Centos) host in Virtualbox?

Greetings, J.