[ovirt-users] MacSpoof with multiple VM's -> bad/slow response on 3.5.3

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:18:56 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

Yes it vanished from the gui.

The strange thing is I was looking using VdsClient and saw my
loadbalancers where not started with macspoof true, but my Firewalls
were.

In the time between they have been migrated and restarted also in
tests, so I cannot see if it has been running with macspoof true and
it vanished from the gui, but I'm 200% it was in there (GUI).

Now this is double checked etc all working fine again, I wonder if
macspoof can have issues with multiple VHID groups in between the same
hosts on the same vlan.

It's kinda guessing as I cannot show how it was setup, this came up
during some failover test after the machines have been moved to
dedicated hosts some while ago.

So, ask me, shoot me and maybe we can tackle if this could be a bug or so.

Thanks,

Matt