[ovirt-users] Can´t use a VM Network VLAN, because the Virtual Machines inside can't reach the Gateway

Julián Tete danteconrad14 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:36:56 UTC 2015

Hello Friends of oVirt

I'm glad to get your help. I'm trying to build a community of oVirt in
Colombia.

This is the data requested:

#########HOST########

Software

OS Version: RHEL - 7 - 1.1503.el7.centos.2.8
Kernel Version: 3.10.0 - 229.14.1.el7.x86_64
KVM Version: 3.10.0 - 229.14.1.el7.x86_64
LIBVIRT Version: libvirt-1.2.8-16.el7_1.4
VDSM Version: vdsm-4.17.9-0.el7.centos
SPICE Version: 0.12.4 - 9.el7_1.3
GlusterFS Version: glusterfs-3.7.5-1.el7
CEPH Version: librbd1-0.80.7-2.el7

Hardware

Manufacturer: HP
Family: ProLiant
Product Name: ProLiant BL460c Gen8
Version: [N/A]
UUID: 2197C286-BC9C-4CF3-99CB-......
Serial Number: VCX.....
CPU Model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2667 v2 @ 3.30GHz
CPU Type: Intel SandyBridge Family
CPU Sockets: 2
CPU Cores per Socket: 8
CPU Threads per Core: 2 (SMT Enabled)

Model name: QMH2572 - PCI-Express Dual Channel 8Gb Fibre Channel Mezzanine
HBA, NFF
Device type: FC
Model name: QMH2572 - PCI-Express Dual Channel 8Gb Fibre Channel Mezzanine
HBA, NFF
Device type: FC

The rest of the data is here:

http://pastebin.com/Snc27Jgn