[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap and sysprep domain join

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 10:23:11 UTC 2015

Hi,
The usage of the engine-manage-domain user to anything else but ldap searches is something that is unexpected and insecure.
As a solution, you may either paste a modified sysprep file into the pool at UI or set up a different osinfo profile with modified sysprep file, this modified sysprep file can contain the credentials of the user that is being used for joining the domain.
CCing Shahar which may assist farther.
Regards,
Alon