[ovirt-users] Troubles removing VM

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 12:30:13 UTC 2015

Hi Andy,

Can u please attach the engine and VDSM logs
You should not remove it from the DB.
On the disks main tab, do you see any disks which are locked?
When the VM's disks are being removed, there might be other related operations in progress, like update VM's snapshots, for example.
If you try to remove it now, does it still gives you the same message?

Thanks,
Maor