[ovirt-users] api access with poweruser role

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Mon Oct 26 13:53:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to add an ovirt compute resource in forman that is
limited to the VM's of the user.

When I give this user the PowerUser role, I cannot access the api:

    query execution failed due to insufficient permissions

When I give this user the SuperUser role, I can access the api. But I
can see all the VM's of all users.

How can I grant api access so the user can deploy through forman without
giving access to all the vm's in our oVirt environment?

Kind regards,

Jorick

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

	Tel: 053 20 30 270 	info at netbulae.eu 	Staalsteden 4-3A 	KvK 08198180
 	Fax: 053 20 30 271 	www.netbulae.eu 	7547 TA Enschede 	BTW NL821234584B01