[ovirt-users] aaa ldap+http sso & user portal

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Mon Oct 26 18:18:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

The aaa ldap+http sso works perfectly in 3.5.:)

However when logging in to the User Portal there is a slight problem. As I am logged in directly, I am unable to uncheck the “Connect Automatcally” checkbox. The user has access to several machines (Linux and Windows), and it’s not a good idea to simply connect to any one of them.

I have’t been able to find anywhere I can disable the “Connect Automatically”. I see that it’s code for having is configurable per user in a later version, but how may I make this go away in the current version? Perhaps a hack which rips out the ConnectAutomatically() function entirely and replaces it with a simple “return true”?

Regards,
Siggi